Our attendees’ health and safety is our #1 priority and we are especially aware of the risks that those who are immunocompromised or otherwise vulnerable to infection are taking to attend an in-person event. With that in mind, we have developed important safety protocols for the conference. These measures are intended to comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws and are based upon guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and public health authorities.
Housing CA will continue to closely monitor all guidelines and regulations and reserves the right to change, suspend, or revoke all or parts of these safety protocols and measures as appropriate.
As of December 7, 2022, the following protocols will be in place for in-person attendees:
- Attendees are not required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during the check in process. However, we encourage all attendees to take advantage of all COVID-19 and Flu vaccines that are available to them.
- Attendees should stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19 (we request that attendees test 24 hours or less prior to arrival), are waiting for their COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms (or Flu symptoms), or have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- We request that masks covering both your face and mouth be worn at all times when attendees are indoors except while actively eating, drinking, or presenting. Attendees are expected to bring their own masks. You are strongly encouraged to “upgrade your mask” by wearing a N95, KF94, KN95, double mask, or fitted surgical mask. A limited number of masks will be available on-site.
- During conference-provided meals, Housing CA will provide the option of outdoor eating spaces whenever possible. Attendees are strongly encouraged to practice social distancing while eating or drinking.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to practice appropriate physical distancing while attending the conference. Event spaces will also be designed, as much as possible, to accommodate social distancing.
- The Town & Country Resort will provide hand sanitizing stations and enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures.