2024 Housing California Annual Conference Convener Responsibilities
By submitting a presentation proposal for the 2024 Housing California Annual Conference, conveners agree to complete the following activities by the identified deadlines if your proposal is accepted for inclusion in the conference program.
Date and Location
March 6-8, 2024
Long Beach Convention Center
September 22, 2023
Session proposals due by 11:59 PM (PST)
Early December 2023
Conveners notified of status of proposal
December 15, 2023
Deadline for any session day or time requests.
January 12, 2024
Deadline for panel information for mobile app and special A/V needs. Link for form will be sent prior to deadline
January 19, 2024
Speaker registration deadline (end of Early Bird Registration)
February 23, 2024
Deadline to submit session PowerPoint presentations
- Pre-conference Learning Labs take place on Wednesday, March 6 from 1 PM – 5 PM.
- All other sessions take place Thursday, March 7 and Friday, March 8.
- Conveners should ensure that invited speakers are available during these timeframes.
Conveners are responsible for ensuring that speakers register for the conference by January 19 using one of the following ticket options:
- Reduced Speaker Rate for Full Conference
- Reduced Speaker Rate for One Day of Conference
- Presentation Only – no lunch, no access to special events (e.g., networking receptions
Registration ensures that speakers have necessary materials during the conference and enables speakers to access the mobile app.
Conveners are responsible for submitting the group’s PowerPoint presentation by Friday, February 23, 2024. Conveners and speakers are responsible for their own printing of handouts and other materials.